This case is for everyone, who want to replace the crappy Anet mainboard to the RAMPS1.4 board + Raspberry Pi 2/3 (optional). I wasn’t able to find any case, that meet my requirements, So I created this modular case.
- doesn’t need much filament (about 75g PLA).
- modular – you don’t have to throw the whole case away, if you change the board. You can just use or create another board holder. Thats 10g for a holder vs 100-200g for a whole case.
- no need to drill holes in your Anet A8 acrylic frame.
- you can use the board holder without the frame!
- 3x M3x20 mm screw (alternative M3x8 or M3x10) for RAMPS board
- 4x M3x12mm screw (alternative M3x8 or M3x10) for Raspberry Pi 2/3
- 6x M3x8mm screw (alternative M3x10 or longer) for the case lid
- 4x M3x12mm screw, if you mount the case frame with normal nut and without washer. Use M3x16mm screw for nyloc nut w/o washer
- 2x M3x16mm screw for the board holder
- 6x M3 nut (or nyloc nut)
- optional 6x M3 washer
- 90° angled USB A to USB B cable, if you want use the RAMPS board together with the Raspberry Pi: https://goo.gl/raHXUa
- RAMPS 1.4 Board: https://goo.gl/YBxuOz
- Mega 2560 Board (Arduino Clone): https://goo.gl/rVB4LO
- 4-5x DRV8825 Stepper Driver: https://goo.gl/TpAO0U
- Raspberry Pi 2 or 3
Download this 3D Model on: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2195886